Doing interesting things for free - page 14

You're a hard man to please.)

ghenghea:

The indicator is good but a lot unnecessary.

It's not a piece of cake, but a lot of unnecessary stuff.

ghenghea:

The indicator is good but a lot unnecessary.
Here's a universal one, just about to be uploaded to the database... :0))
Files:

IgorM:

I thought you said you are not interested in the informer, and we almost fought about it ;)

I'm not interested in the informer, it's the only one I've got.

i have the same, if i refresh in Opera, the seconds are reset and the count starts from 59 again, while the minutes are OK, it means that the seconds are locally ticking on the Java

Didn't say that. Well, it depends on what kind of informer, this news one would be nice to have as a gadget on the desktop. But it can't be done, it doesn't update, even if it did, it can give an error within a minute.

SEVER11:
here's the universal one, just about to be uploaded to the database... :0))

Thank you very much. Works great.

MikeM:

Monitor the value of TimeCurrent().
And another thing: I read the question carefully, and it asks about the possibility of writing a script. This is not a task for a script, but for an EA (this is fundamental!) In an EA, you can monitor not the time, but the number of ticks that have passed since the price reached a given level.

To be honest, I don't want to introduce an EA in my trading. I just need a function where I would place a stop inside a trade, for example, when buying, and the stop is executed when the price reaches a certain level

Integer: Didn't say that. Well, it depends on what kind of informer, this news one would be nice to have as a gadget on the desktop.

gadgets aren't hard to make, there's an article on the hubrahabra

In principle, if you check the "on top of other windows" box, it looks good: http://imglink.ru/pictures/09-06-12/4439c64117d55487dc81f6d2a9ec8b96.jpg

Files:

IgorM:

gadgets aren't hard to make, there's an article on the hubrahabra

Basically, if you check the "on top of other windows" box, it looks good: http://imglink.ru/pictures/09-06-12/4439c64117d55487dc81f6d2a9ec8b96.jpg

Deck with the update problem. Run gadget, then link in browser after a while and compare. Even meta tags don't help, update with javascript.

Integer: Deck there's a problem with the update. Run gadget, then link in browser after a while and compare. Not even meta tags help, update with javascript.

strange, but my gadget updates, at least once today for sure

Can you make a channel beep at the post office when it is approached, when it is price-passed?
Reason: