Optimal moving average - page 3

paukas:

The optimum is 120

Volodimir - that's not true - optimum is 2500 no less than.... because less is just noise...

Dear paukas, I have read many of your posts and am glad you have a sense of humour.
Can you say anything on the matter to an ignoramus like me?

jelizavettka:
Let me try to answer - the same.
The point is that there is exactly as much flat as there is trend and not a barrel more.

panzernik:
Dear paukas, I have read many of your posts and am glad you have a sense of humour.
Can you say anything on the matter to an ignoramus like me?

It is said in the scriptures: He who has eyes, let him see.

How many hours in the week, do the math.

paukas:

It is said in the Scriptures: He who has eyes to see, let him see.

How many hours in the week, do the math.

24*7=168 days in total
or
24*5=120 - total working days
or
8*5=40 - stock exchange
Which one do you want?

Next up is a picture of the Paukas trade:

DmitriyN:
Lizanka, what the hell are the indicators? We have the price, and that's enough. Where should we place orders if SL=TP? At each level?
There are three levels for the sine wave: -1, 0 and 1. What is the principle of order placement?

It doesn't make any difference. We put limiters on the tops and go... or trade the trend on the wrist with a period of 2. They don't need them because they don't need them... If you don't want them, you'll have to do it again. and you won't need them because they don't exceed 1 on the sine wave.

I'm asking you to give your own definition of "trend" and "flat". You know how to ask, but now try to answer at least once.

In mathematics, chaos refers to the aperiodic deterministic behaviour of a dynamical system that is very sensitive to initial conditions. An infinitesimal perturbation of the boundary conditions for a chaotic dynamical system leads to a finite change in the trajectory in phase space.

tara:

Next up is a picture of the Paukas trade:

Alexei, at least explain what it's about.

panzernik:

24*7=168 - total days
or
24*5=120 - total working days
or
8*5=40 - stock exchange
Which one do you want?
You see, you know how to count. Now determine without any hints which of the three cases is yours. And don't confuse the days with the hours.
Reason: