Martingale again - page 3

Aleksander:
i.e. 8 steps... the betting scheme is simple :) 1-1-2-4-8-16-32-64
If you are willing to be in drawdown sometimes for half a year, you can use it.

well... the solution suggested above... and put part of the trades virtually.... and use other pairs during the downtime...

although... what six months of downtime? - hit me with your finger and show me this drawdown period? or is it just a guess as usual? :-)

Aleksander:
of course it works... like on eu steps 300.0 pips - the maximum bet was on the 8th move... in the last 5 years....

Hello, I wonder if the figure of 300 came from experience or you just like it that way?

Well, how can I put it... it all depends on your capital... as much money as you have, as many levels as you can make....

Are you currently practising this kind of moddel, or did you just write it as an example?

just as an example... that martini has a right to live....

the main thing is to find a middle ground

The main thing is to determine the golden mean in sizing the box into which a pure martin will rest your deposit.

Freud:
The main thing is to determine the golden mean in sizing the box into which pure martin will rest your deposit.

then what - blind? above grid - maximum 7-8 steps was only 1 time in the last 5 years....

i.e. system 1-1-2-4-8-16-32-64

where's the drain here?

Aleksander:

then what - blind? above grid - maximum 7-8 steps was only 1 time in the last 5 years....

i.e. system 1-1-2-4-8-16-32-64

where is there a flush?

What kind of orders do you use for the grid: stop, limit or both?
Reason: