[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 139

Ishim:

how will it go next on D1 ? (you don't have to predict you can lay out the bricks)))

Buying from a pullback tp 1.3040, sl below the low. If you traded the way I lay bricks, you wouldn't blush for pamm))))

strangerr:

Buying from a pullback at 1.3040, sl below the low. If you traded like I do bricks, you wouldn't blush for pamm))))
1.3068, ok i'll go raise the pamm ((.

Ishim:
I knew you were on the topic. You can't go below 250, otherwise - "the cowards invented the stops", i.e. no stops at all, no stops. (4digits*0.7=0.28, that's 2800)

snail09_1:
I knew you were on the subject. You can't go below 250, otherwise - "the cowards invented the stops", i.e. no stops at all. (4digits*0.7=0.28, that's 2800)
(goodbye everyone, see you later)

a brisk 8 supports the greeks...rally slightly upwards...and on the back of optimism slightly up the target....2810 ...2845........

Ishim:

how will it go next on D1 ? (you may not forecast it, you may lay out the bricks)))

DD has started to form on D1. If the TA, the targets are at the top

strangerr:
The ratio should be at least 1 to 2.
You're talking about the trading system. I mean the market in general - the average TP/SL ratio in the market. I apologize for the jargon (figurative thinking), I did not immediately explain what I meant.

DmitriyN:
You are talking about the trading system. And I mean the market in general - the average TP/SL ratio in the market. I apologise for the jargon (figurative thinking), I didn't immediately explain what I meant.

Yes yes, you are right, everyone has their own, and the average, if it is possible to calculate it, is exactly irrelevant. It's like counting the average salary: most people in my region have 8000 (average), the wretched.... rich - dh... (current really underestimate, for the report, well, a little more than most), people like me - nothing at all (no salary, has long been sitting here). If you add up all three categories and divide by the number of people, the average salary will not show any picture, it is unreliable, although statistics insists on the credibility of the average salary, and from it something like benefits count. They have to count something, don't they?

ZS. Are you seriously asking? In any case, I admit to being off-topic.

snail09_1:
Seriously asked. It was to the question of where the price would go.

DmitriyN:
Seriously asked. It was to the question of where the price would go.
Imho, up, I even showed a screenshot. But I could be wrong, my prediction was down two weeks ago and for some reason I did not believe in it, all these two weeks I did not believe...
Reason: