[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 132

RekkeR:

A system of random orders is better than a system of stable stops!

)))

Laws of forex - hobby - having a stop (near or far) will lead to a depot drain (sooner or later)

Ishim:
you have no tp, random order (ichmo - you need a system)
I've heard it somewhere before. "It's not the entry that counts, it's the exit".

Ishim:
Laws of forex - hobby - having a stop (near or far) will lead to a depot being drained (sooner or later)

But it is the same without a stop, or just sit by the computer all the time, no chance to play or take a walk ))))

Sta2066:
I've heard it before. "It's not the entrance that counts, it's the exit."
The main thing is the input! - It will find its way out on its own (it's good if it's by design) (as an option to fix it in parts - I haven't tried...)

Ishim:
It's not a question of faith, the eu is up a minimum of 150pp. the question has already been solved, and now the breakdown of the minimums by 2-5pp. then maybe one candle 30pp. to break - bots are caught and diluted (they open deals after breaking the high.) Pound trap 6pp. put - after all, it's Friday.
Post as you are standing.

Or the deposit should be big, to smooth out drawdowns. When playing without stops, I don't like to put them myself.

emotraid:

Is it the same without stops or just sit in front of the computer all the time, no chance to play or take a walk ))))?
The target is 2620, and on the H4 the entrance is 1.32 and the exit is 1.27. But the situation with the buy entries on the eu is complicated (I am still thinking about it). If literally, the program decides - by the balance of buyers and sellers' money as soon as the buyers die and shoot up (the news at this point may be any )

Listen to you, it's easier to open orders in lots of 01 in all directions on a hundred thousand deposits and once a year take a profit )))))

Ishim:
The target is 2620, and on the H4 the entry is 1.32 and the exit is 1.27. But the situation with buy entries on the Eu is complicated (I'm still thinking about it). If literally, the program decides - on the balance of buyers and sellers' money as soon as the buyers die and shoot up (the news at this point may be any)

We will not see any good news for the eu

Sta2066:
Post how you are standing

the lock is 50pts. - this is new, further action - at the signal a new buy in 50pp. total zero which is not good, or setting bays on pullbacks - somewhere there should zero out the lock. after the new buy there may be one more lock. buy 5% in the lock 2.5%.

Reason: