Looking for a good MQL4 programmer. There are two strategies, I need to make them automatic. - page 8

leonid553:

You "will laugh" by the way - but some of the most profitable and predictable "tools" in speculative commodity trading are calendar spreads of pigs and horned cattle!

What's there to laugh about...? an asshole always behaves.... !!!!!

All predictable)))

Nah, if she was the last one, there'd be no question of speculation :)

Filini:

The strategies are not bad :) I traded on my own, the result is not bad. I made $200 for one of them out of $7... I withdrew 100, and I lost the rest because of my emotions and impatience. That is why I would like to create an EA. I think it would be unfair if the EA itself paid for it :). I think it would be fair to be paid by the EA itself :) Stupid statements, claims or criticisms are silly but keep them to yourselves. I need a serious programmer. I'm waiting on Skype from 3 to 12 Moscow .....

"Good programmer is looking for a trader with a profitable TS to write an EA. Payment for the TS will be what the EA will earn. If it will lose, the trader will compensate the money".... )))

LeoV:

"A good programmer is looking for a trader with a profitable TS to write an EA. The payment for the TS will be what the Expert Advisor earns. If it will lose, the trader will compensate the money".... )))
And you can also look for a trader to make him a grail, and then to receive the royalties:)
Reason: