Looking for a good MQL4 programmer. There are two strategies, I need to make them automatic. - page 5

denis_orlov:

It's possible to build!

Even from the sounds of the neighbour's kitchen... But will it work...

By the way, I've already sketched out a little TC. I made it in Paint, I'm a web developer for a reason. What's the connection? Nothing! :)))

Entry by zig-zag tops held, but not at the same bar, of course, but exactly when they really have already been held - a little later.

So, we mark out the direction of the ZZ, up or down, which we determine by the last three tops:

two rising lows - UP,

two descending highs - DOWN.

Further, the system is mirror-like, I analyse the model going upwards, sowe trade accordingly going upwards, i.e. buy.

We use three key tops:

1. stop, defines the risk

2. Upon breakdown of the maximum - stop order

3. onbreakdown of the minimum - limit order,

Aim for the orders - equal to the risk, if possible - a little less, a little homage to Madame Probability :).

Thus, in both cases, we play with the trend, in the first case - to continue, in the second - to reverse the correction.

Check without leaving the office.

I give it away for free. Use and prosper! ;)

Denis, why the contrived rules?

Recently I tasted your review on Afisha. It wasn't boring to read.

Mathemat:
Yeah, and to have an inscription above the right bar as soon as it forms: "This is the top, price won't go any further".
I'm crying:))

denis_orlov:

It's possible to build!

Even from the sounds of the neighbour's kitchen... But will it work...

By the way, I've already sketched out a little TC. I made it in Paint, I'm a web developer for a reason. What's the connection? Nothing! :)))

Entry by zig-zag tops held, but not at the same bar, of course, but exactly when they really have already been held - a little later.

So, we mark out the direction of the ZZ, up or down, which we determine by the last three tops:

two rising lows - UP,

two descending highs - DOWN.

Further, the system is mirror-like, I analyse the model going upwards, sowe trade accordingly going upwards, i.e. buy.

We use three key tops:

1. stop, defines the risk

2. Upon breakdown of the maximum - stop order

3. onbreakdown of the minimum - limit order,

Aim for the orders - equal to the risk, if possible - a little less, a little homage to Madame Probability :).

Thus, in both cases, we play with the trend, in the first case - to continue, in the second - to reverse the correction.

Check without leaving the office.

I give it away for free. Use and prosper! ;)

It'll sell :)))

It's an interesting topic in general, except that it's not the right topic.

tara:

Denis, why the contrived rules?

I tasted your review on Afisha recently. It wasn't boring to read.

1.Are there others in the forex market? Can you give me an example...?

2. Thank you.

tara:

I tasted your review on Afisha recently. It wasn't boring to read.

Which poster?

denis_orlov:

Entry by zig-zag tops held, but not at the same bar, of course, but exactly when they are actually already held - somewhat later.

Old man Bill had a similar system described in his first book "Trading Chaos I" - everything has been checked and double-checked a hundred times already - pours at the speed of the spread.

Since the evening of memories "How I met Mr. Z." I will remember my acquaintance. At a two-week training course of a young forex fighter once I saw NOTHING. This unique line somehow magically, unknown to me, with incredible accuracy marked all the tops and bottoms of the price chart. "Whoa-ooo-ooo!!!" I thought to myself at the time, what is the interesting way this line is able to mark up charts like that? What surprised me the most was that the machine could easily do the markings, which I only understood intuitively at the time. For me then the tops and troughs were visible "by eye", but they defied formalization at all. Then I was told that Mr. Z. - a tool of wave-elioters, it helps to identify waves and work with them.

C-4:
Is the zigzag not good for anything else but wave analysis?

jelizavettka:
Yes, it is.

TheXpert:
Fit.
I think so too....

jelizavettka:
Definitely yes. It is a powerful tool, but unfortunately it has been discredited in the eyes of the majority because of its illiterate use.
Reason: