"Teach" the EA !!! [it made the number of trades (not orders) I wanted during the interval I specified ] - page 2

Rapitvina:

No, it does not need to count orders in the terminal field all orders are closed.

You need to count orders from the history for a certain period of time, don't you?

sergeev:

you need to count orders from the history over a certain period of time, don't you?

Why do you need to count orders? When the STOP line is reached by the BID or ASK lines, all orders will close by themselves.

Rapitvina:

What's not to understand? Entry conditions are defined by time interval.....
You've gotten away with it. To repeat: They should be no more than the required number - or no less than the required number?

Rapitvina:

Why count orders? When the STOP line is reached by the BID or ASK lines, all orders are closed by themselves.

Yeah.

Tell me, did you make an Expert Advisor yourself?

Rich:
You've gotten away with it. Again: Should there be no more than the required number - or no less than the required number?

I didn't get away with it, and I think I've made it clear which function (option) I want. Please read the above.

Rapitvina:

I didn't get away with it and I think I explained clearly which function (option) I want. Please read the above.

How can I help you?

Only 'teach' the councillor.

If the periodicity is not specified, then it is not a problem - at the end of a bar at a multiple of the periodicity we reset the variable to zero. One more problematic moment is initialization and closing of Expert Advisor/Terminal, here we should also think how to save data: in a file or in global variables, though I suspect it will be easier for the topicstarter to refer to the section https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Rapitvina:
Only "teach" the councillor.

okay. you can teach.

what do you need to teach?

IgorM:
If the periodicity is not specified, then it is not a problem - at the end of a bar at a multiple of the periodicity we reset the variable to zero. One more problematic moment is initialization and closing of Expert Advisor/Terminal, here we should also think how to save data: in a file or in global variables, though I suspect it will be easier for the topicstarter to refer to the section https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Where did I say about counting orders? Please read it carefully!!!
Reason: