Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 13

220Volt:
How's that?

This is you being asked to give up StopLoss.

MetaDriver:
Apparently we have very different views on trading. I think you are a supporter of placing a lot after the price, while I place once, in order to take the whole trend. And I don't think stops are stupid, for me having stops means being able to pick up the MM.

Anyway I think I've realised what strategies MT5 is grounded for (realistically only now), I think the platform will inevitably lose some clients.

220Volt:
Anyway I think I've realised what strategies MT5 is grounded for (realistically only now), I think the platform will inevitably lose some clients.

Share ...

tara:

Share ...

That's what I mean:

220Volt 08.04.2012 00:02
Apparently we have very different views on trading. I think you put a lot of stops after the price, I put them once, in the calculation of taking the whole trend. And I don't think stops are stupid, for me having stops means being able to pick up the MM.

I think the two are fundamentally different approaches. MQs have opted for one the other aside. IMHO

220Volt: Anyway I think I've realised what strategies MT5 is grounded for (realistically only now), I think the platform will inevitably lose some clients.
Of course, all the micro, nano and other pico and femto ones will stay on four and the real money will go through five.

220Volt:

That's what I mean:

220Volt 08.04.2012 00:02
Apparently we have very different views on trade. I think you put a lot of stops after the price, I put them once, in the calculation of taking the whole trend. And I don't think stops are stupid, for me having stops means being able to pick up the MM.

I think the two are fundamentally different approaches. MQs have opted for one the other aside. IMHO

Thank you.

Mathemat:
Of course, all the micro, nano and other pico and femtos will stay on the fours, and the real money will go through the fives.

With recovery.

Mathemat:
Of course, all the micro, nano and other pico and femtos will stay on the fours, and the real money will go through the fives.

Why are you being so categorical is debatable.

220Volt: Why you are being so categorical is debatable.

What's controversial about it:

• Trade context busy is not on the five. And the developers are going to make asynchronous sending of orders. Isn't it enough?
  • Not enough that the tester has become multicurrency and multithreaded (especially with Cloud)?
  • Not enough OpenCL supported natively?

All this is not present in quaternary, which will remain a springboard platform for MT5. There will be no structures in the Quaternary, not to mention OOP... It will remain a sub-C.

That's not all there is to it. But it's a real movement towards the success of the platform, not just amongst the kitchens (as now on quaternary), but in the exchange as well. Especially with the client being free to the trader.

P.S. To be fair, I should note that I'm still struggling with MQL4. But very soon my patience will run out, when I'm confused again with "parallel arrays" I'm forced to create because of absence of structures.

Reason: