Catastrophe theory - page 19

khorosh:

Learn how to spell the word "right" before you teach how to do it correctly.

Wikipedia. The comparative degree is right,

I don't know why you're all pointing at your fucking wikipedia, where I don't know who put what in it and didn't check it.))

you also seem to have complexes))0 you could have written without mistakes, but no, you want to show off your superiority, saying that I'm literate and chumps need to be taught.

You can read your own stupid wikipedia and think you're smart, while I sometimes have to, but I try to avoid going there.

I write the way I want to, and it's not about literacy, so you can run around and smash yourself up the wall with all your speed.

moskitman:
A fool can only make a fool of himself.

Fools were dumped in '94 and they are still digging into the same swamp, the bastards are trying to drag others into it, but fools are the ones who hold the earth together.

so the proverb is spot on, it's obvious he wrote it himself, really))))))

Freud:

that's what it is, the fools got dumped in '94,

and then with the people's IPOs still...

Freud:

I don't know why you're all pointing at your fucking wikipedia, where I don't know who put what in it and didn't check it.))

You also seem to have complexes))0 You could have written without mistakes, but no, you need to show your shitty superiority, saying that I am literate and chumps need to be taught.

You can read your own stupid wikipedia and think you're smart, while I sometimes have to, but I try to avoid going there.

I write however I want, and it's not about literacy, so you can run off and smash yourselves up the wall with all your speed.

You can write however you want, but don't tell others how to write correctly before you have mastered at least basic literacy.

khorosh:
You can write however you want, but don't tell others how to write correctly before you have mastered at least basic literacy.

And even if you are told that something is true, do not close your eyes and accept it as such, this truth is possible only for the person who wrote, and his personal imho.
Reason: