[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 32

MobileMan:

Well, my sell is now on the upside... At least 1.3065 should be there - there is volume, but I don't know where it will go. By the way, I've closed a little bit before the fall to 1.3116

And this is for those who ask for screenshots

1.30582 I have the latest TP

Why is it so quiet?! Can't we talk about something?! I'd like to hear someone else's thoughts too, not just my own

MobileMan:
Why is it so quiet?! Why don't we talk about something?! I'd like to hear someone else's thoughts too, not just my own.
I'm sitting on the fence. I got mine, that's enough.)

MobileMan:
Why is it so quiet?! Why don't we talk about something?! I'd like to hear someone else's thoughts too, not just my own.
eur 1.3130 sell..., ftn 1.5925.... I'll sell it, I'll sell it, I'll sell it.

sergey620x:
I'm sitting on the fence. I've got mine, that's enough)
similarly))))

rigc:
similarly))))
it's early in the day... There's still work to be done.)

MobileMan:
it's early in the day... there's still work to be done.)

mate, another job to have, nervous, distracted))))

Why would you do that when you've got MM))))?

MobileMan:
Sit comfortably, back straight, breathing steady and calm. Settle your mind... and start listening to our thoughts...

nikat97:
Sit comfortably, back straight, breathing smoothly and calmly. Settle your mind... and begin to listen to our thoughts...

nikat97:
Sit comfortably, back straight, breathing smoothly and calmly. Settle your mind... and begin to listen to our thoughts...
Thanks for the tip ))) well somehow I do not have a problem with it )
Reason: