[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 31

imho falling soon...

divert at 30 and 60 minutes, sold...

rigc:

imho falling soon...

divert at 30 and 60 minutes, sold...

The eu, probably only after testing 3153 at 4 o'clock, will go down... but the 78.6 Fibo level is above 3165... maybe from there, as mobilich suggested, we start...

They will scatter to 1.3180 and when people believe in growth we will go down...

I would have liked to go straight down from the opening of Europe )

yosuf:

I marvel at your confidence in their persistence when the councillor is struggling to find the right solution.

That's funny! And you surprised me with this phrase ) So you write that when even an advisor has difficulty finding the right solution, then it must be difficult for a human being. A man is always a head above any machine. No argument - the situation is very controversial and complicated right now, but it's not like I salted in 3 depots. The standard lot is 10% of the depo, so I can withstand more than 500pp loss if I have to.

Indaxis:
I would have liked to go straight down from the opening of Europe )

Anything is possible, the 3131 level is off...

lotos7:

The eu, probably after testing 3153 at 4 o'clock, will go down ... but the fibo level is 78.6 above 3165 ... maybe from there, as mobilich suggested - we start...

minimum dip on the divert has been worked out, further on the situation

especially now it's reversed

lotos7:

The eu, probably after testing 3153 at 4 o'clock, will go down...but the 78.6 Fibo level is above 3165... Perhaps from there, as mobilich suggested, we will start...
I moved the put put to 1.3172

Well, my sell is now on the upside... At least 1.3065 should be there - there is volume, but I don't know where it will go. By the way, I've closed a little bit before the fall to 1.3116

And this is for those who ask for screenshots

Where does the volume data come from? if you don't mind me saying so. thanks! all i've ever seen in my life in terms of volumes is a test week on volfix .
Reason: