unbalanced parantheses - page 3

liana:

I can't, MetaEditor doesn't support Russian encoding

Select Russian in the settings, but the encoding has nothing to do with it. The comments were written for you to understand.

Liana, that sounds like a joke.

Like this?

int start()
 { 
//----
     if(!ExistPositions()){

if(!ExistOrders()){// ??? ??????????

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0,1,Bid,3,Bid+20*Point,Bid-40*Point,"",magic,0,Red);
                              }

}
//----
   return(0);
}

liana:

Like this?

The point is correct. Only how are positions different from orders? Maybe one check is enough? Or are you referring to pending orders?

liana:

Like this?

int start()
 { 
//----
     if(!ExistPositions()){

if(!ExistOrders()){// ??? ??????????

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0,1,Bid,3,Bid+20*Point,Bid-40*Point,"",magic,0,Red);
                              }

}
//----
   return(0);
}
int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, 
double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE) 

Incorrect number of parameters when calling OrderSend.

valenok2003:
Liana, that sounds like banter.

Are you kidding me?

I asked you this once before. I have the Russian language enabled in MetaTrader, but everything I copy there in Russian - I get questions ??????????????.
No one has answered me what to do to make it possible to read Russian texts.

The editor has nothing to do with it. It's a problem with your Windows. Try installing additional languages, although this does not always help.

valenok2003:

The meaning is correct. But what is the difference between positions and orders? Maybe, one check is enough? Or do you mean orders?

How positions differ from orders is written in Kim's book.

Positions are called OP_BUY and OP_SELL trades . Positions are opened and closed.
I
refer to trade operationsOP_BUYLIMIT, OP_BUYSTOP, OP_SELLLIMIT and OP_SELLSTOP as orders . Orders are placed and deleted. If the order is triggered, it becomes a position.

liana:

Are you kidding me?

I asked you a question. I have the Russian language enabled in MetaTrader, but everything I copy there in Russian - I get questions ??????????????.
No one has answered me what to do to be able to read Russian texts.

try
view -> languages

Since you're communicating on this forum, your computer supports the encoding.

liana:

How positions differ from orders is written in Kim's book.

Positions are called OP_BUYand OP_SELL trades . Positions are opened and closed.
Orders
are calledOP_BUYLIMIT, OP_BUYSTOP, OP_SELLLIMIT and OP_SELLSTOP trades . Orders are placed and deleted. If an order is triggered, it becomes a position.

And that is correct!
Reason: