[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 567

The tester gave the entry: "2012.12.03 14:42:53 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 63 at 2012.08.28 05:35 exceeded)"

What would that mean and how to avoid it?

ametist444:

Thank you! I have already checked it, but how do I test and see the same result in three daily, four-hour and one-hour windows simultaneously?

I've already told you that - no way! Only by instrument history, you open three charts of the tested instrument on H1, H4 and dailies, charge the used indicators to each of them, then in the tester on H1 you start an expo for testing, using the readings of these indicators from different timeframes(like in the tutorial with M15 and H1), further on, when entering the market, placing certain orders, you stop the test by pausing and memorise the TIME of entering/leaving the market, and then consistently switching over to the previously set tabs of the THIS tested instrument, you rewind to corresponding historical period equal to the period of suspension (pause) in the tester and check the signals from the indicators at different timeframes, switching to a chart with H1, H4 and a day chart, checking the correctness of the expa in the Strategy Tester on the triggering of trading criteria! That's all. There is no other way!

moskitman:

The tester gave the entry: "2012.12.03 14:42:53 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 63 at 2012.08.28 05:35 exceeded)"

What would that mean and how to avoid it?

Crooked history, re-download.

Dimka-novitsek:

What's the best way to search the forum to delete orders? I typed those two words into the window and the whole forum opened. Oh. The brothers are here.

I'll probably put the number of rders behind the counter. it's probably better that way.

Not true: Your order order order is wrong. The correct order of search when deleting is in the opposite direction for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) - or delete the order with number 0 all the time.

Thank you! I practically just showed up at the computer.

Dimka-novitsek:

Diman, come on! Parents should be honoured and respected!!! Save up for a separate PERSONAL CAMPAIGN of your own!

Yes, and for a flat too.

Good afternoon. Can you tell me how to solve a problem? There are two points, one to the left of the zero bar and one to the right of the zero bar. I need to calculate the number of bars between these points. If we simply take time intervals, according to the timeframe, the number of bars is not considered correctly when we get to Friday.

Are there any other solutions?

Dimka-novitsek:

You can't do that about your parents. It doesn't matter what they are.

Remember the situation and don't become like them. Be a better person.

Dimka-novitsek:

he came up behind me and started dropping phrases about the weather, and where I'm good and where I'm not...

I'm just amazed at the nature of his reasoning. So he blushed, but he walked away after a minute.

Dima, this is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv70FjgZyIA

---

Dad's right, you should rest.

Reason: