[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 542

People, I really need a single line Pivot indicator, can't find it anywhere. Please send me a link where to download it.

granit77:
Question on OrderCloseBy.

Has anyone encountered a function that, in case of a few open positions, calculates the parameters for OrderCloseBy itself and closes all the positions in two stages - first, what can be closed through OrderCloseBy, and then the unpaired balances with the normal OrderClose?

There is an opinion that the application of OrderCloseBy allows you to save one spread. So, if you need to close a bunch of oppositely directed positions at the same time, the application of the function you are looking for will save several points.

P.S.
Another thought occurred to me along the way. This function can have a mode of converting a batch of open positions into one resulting position, what is sometimes needed.

Good afternoon, searched around, couldn't find a function to call it from the start! Tried the closeby script from the tutorial, remade it for use in start, but it's not convenient. And about " conversion mode..." ni ni, that would be good!

Good afternoon! The log folder gets clogged very quickly, up to 14GB or more in a 10 min test. What would happen if it was thrown out altogether? Or how to prohibit writing to it in the meantime?

Dimka-novitsek:
Good afternoon! The log folder gets clogged very quickly, up to 14GB or more in a 10 min test. What happens if you throw it out altogether? Or how to prohibit writing to it so far?

Eliminate the snags of the exp.

What snags? Ah, is it alerts and prints?

Dimka-novitsek:
What snags? Oh, is it alerts and prints?
If you write prints on every tick, no HDD will be enough. Detailed prints are (mostly) written during the code validation phase, and then only the most informative ones are left.

Thank you!

That folder, the logs, whatever it is... I deleted it. Along with 16GB of records. Now the entire Teletrade folder weighs 1.89 GB. I also tested it. It's telling me the C drive is full. Doesn't show the avatars. Searched all over the drive, I can't see where it is. Can you please tell me where it is!!!

Dimka-novitsek:
That folder, the logs, whatever it is... I deleted it. Along with 16GB of records. Now the entire Teletrade folder weighs 1.89 GB. I also tested it. The computer says the C drive is full. Doesn't show the avatars. Searched all over the drive, I can't see where it is. Can you please tell me where it is!!!
Need to clean (delete folders do not need to) from logs (*.log files) folders terminal\experts\logs\ and terminal\tester\logs\, and do not forget to clean the trash after that.

The whole teletrade folder doesn't weigh that much, I'll look in the bin... But something happened while I was testing with the logs folder completely deleted. And where and how it got clogged is unclear.
Reason: