[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 495

hoz:

Here's the script:

There's a gimmick like this:

The question arises, what does this even mean?

Is it just a set of characters or does it make sense?

You run it and see. Quite a useful "set".

Zhunko:
You run it and see. Quite a useful "kit".

Running it. I actually have it on a graph. I wonder why the author threw in these symbols...

hoz:

Running it. I actually have it on a graph. I wonder why the author threw in these symbols...

Look at the graph. They format the text.

Thank you !
Reshetov:
Unfortunately, there are other ways of doing things too. I've been there before. So it's better to look for the last order in the list by the maximum opening time.

Task condition:

I put (as required) lines on the graph. To separate them from the other lines, I

I try to make them into a different colour, line type, and thickness. For example, I write the colour

ObjectSet("b1",OBJPROP_COLOR,Goldenrod);

But if I have 10 such lines, I need to write such command(s) for each line.

Question:

How do I specify a range so that, say, all lines from "b1" to "b10" have these settings applied to them?

And in general, how do I set ranges? to the same type of graphical objects?

Could you please tell me how to replace the price values with equity values in the indicator code?

yosuf:
Could you please tell me how to replace price values with equity values in the indicator code?
Is that what you mean?

Chiripaha:

The condition of the problem:

I draw (as required) lines on the graph. In order to separate them from other lines, I

I try to make them into a different colour, line type, and thickness. For example, I put the colour

But if I have 10 such lines, I need to write such command(s) for each line.

Question:

How do I specify a range, so that, say, all lines from "b1" to "b10" have these settings applied?

And in general, how do I specify ranges? to graphical objects of the same type?

Alternatively, link the object names to a counter and set up a loop to go through all the objects.

for (int li_B = 1; li_B = 10; li_B++)
    {ObjectSet ("b" + li_B, OBJPROP_COLOR, Goldenrod);}

TarasBY:
Is it possible?

Yes, thanks, that's exactly what I meant. double AccountEquity( )
Returns the amount of equity for the current account. The equity calculation depends on trade server settings.

Now, in the code of the indicator we need to substitute this value for price, is it possible?

Files:

'' - unexpected end of program G:\work\MetaTrader Group\experts\Balista.mq4 (576, 1)

Poke with mouse - it moves to the place with comments ((... What to do ?

Resolved !

My flash drive ran out of space, the story takes up a lot of space ))

Reason: