[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 345

arturtel:

Is everyone here from (insta forex) or everyone who wants to and from where they want to ???

There are those who are interested in MQL4 programming, no matter which broker has the account.

arturtel:

Is everyone here from (insta forex) or everyone who wants to and from where they want to ???

What does Insta have to do with anything?

Got it !

With a start-up capet of 30 quid? And another question, what is the comment on the order in the thermal order there are only numbers, does anyone make it avtamatically when opening an order and what do the numbers mean?

drknn:

What does Insta have to do with it?
I'm an insta member but I don't see the point! I always have to go to another forum to get people to tell me what's going on.

Is there any way to copy a file from one terminal folder to another using windows functions? From the experts/files folder

sss2019:
Is there any way to copy a file from one terminal folder to another using windows functions? From the experts/files folder

Yes, you can. For example, I wrote a DLL for myself, which I later attached to my Expert Advisor.

I'm shocked, I'm shocked at the admins.

lx-7:

I'm shocked, I'm shocked at the admins.

Nah, nobody wants to discuss admins :))) Unless it's just here...

drknn:

You can. I, for example, wrote a DLL for myself, which I later attached to my Expert Advisor.

Please write an example of some function for copying a file from folder to folder, so that you can somehow call from the Expert Advisor
Reason: