[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 262

Now, I think I've got something... Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's drawing!!! Yay!!! Thank you!!! I had somehow completely forgotten many of the details of constructing the indicator. Without your help I would have spent another week looking for errors in the calculations themselves!

How do I write the file to the \tester\files directory ?

If so:

handle=FileOpen("PM4.dat",FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE);

the file is written to the \experts\files.

How do you write the file to the \tester/ files ?

fmillion:

Good morning dear friends. I used to program in C++ (institute about 10 years ago).

I need help with this question:

Algorithm opens 2 pending orders by condition. A BUYSTOP always opens first, a SELLSTOP after it.

This is a new TIC:

How to track if there are already working orders (BUY ? SELL ? BUYSTOP? SELLSTOP? ) ?

How do I know with a new tick if a triggered TakeProfit order is closed + in this case close the opposite order (if there is still one)?

If you have experience, look here and figure it out. You'll find a lot for yourself, and then you can optimise it for your own needs.

nasdaq:

How do I write the file to the \tester\files directory ?

If so:

the file is written to the \experts\files.

How do you write the file to the \tester/ files ?

Run the EA in the tester, it will write to the \tester\files

Reshetov:
Run the EA in the tester, it will write to the \tester\files

The file is written by the script and the EA then reads it.

Meaning unidentified (empty posts). Don't click often, let your reply stick. clean up after yourself.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853 go here, check it out.

Who can help? Write to lx-7@mail.ru I am from Krasnoyarsk region.

I wonder, is there any way to run the terminal in a hidden process? I mean that it should be in RAM and work as it should, but it should not be visible anywhere in the taskbar - neither in the taskbar nor in the system tray.
Reason: