[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 192

Good day everyone! Is there a RAVI indicator in Meta Editor? I couldn't find it, there's only RVI, but it's not, judging by the deciphering of the name.

ScioMe:
Good day to all! Is there a RAVI indicator in Meta Editor? Something did not find, there is only RVI, but it is not it, judging by the deciphering of the name.

Good morning!

By default (standard delivery) in MT4 it is not.

See mine.

Thank you, I have installed it. But how do I call up, then work with this indicator? The iRAVI editor does not respond.

ScioMe:
Thank you, I have installed it. How do I call and then work with this indicator? The iRAVI editor does not respond.

It won't - it's a custom indication.

Study iCustom.

...through which ( iCustom) owls work with the values of a custom Rate of Change (ROC) indicator.

Thank you Roman, I am looking into it.

Tried to summon it this way:

double cus1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "RAVI", 7, 65, 1, 1);
   double cus2 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "RAVI", 7, 65, 1, 2);

if (cus1 > cus2)
   Opn_B = true;

When testing, it doesn't buy anything, although visually there is a RAVI increase. What is my mistake?

ScioMe:

Tried to summon it like this:

When testing, it doesn't buy anything, although visually there is an increase in RAVI. What is my mistake?
   double cus1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ravi_base", 10000,7,65,0,1);
   double cus2 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ravi_base", 10000,7,65,0,2);

if (cus1 > cus2)
   Opn_B = true;
   double cus1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Ravi", 10000,7,65,0,1);
   double cus2 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Ravi", 10000,7,65,0,2);

if (cus1 > cus2)
   Opn_B = true;

Try this or that... With the name - can't remember now...

It's all laid outhere... You missed ... - List of parameters (if necessary). The transferred parameters should correspond to order of declaration and type of external (extern) variables of the custom indicator, the index - also not correct ... After all there is a code - do everything by analogy of the textbook - see my links earlier - everything is described there step by step...

mode - Index of the indicator line. Can be from 0 to 7 and must correspond to index used by one of SetIndexBuffer functions.

There it is specifically written in the code: (and you charge one for some reason - I corrected it).

SetIndexBuffer(0,Line_0);        // Назначение массива буферу

Thanks a lot Roman, it all worked out! :) My name is "RAVI".
Reason: