[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 143

Is it possible to increase the font of the commentary?

no

Dear. There is a great desire to use in the EA code the values of the TMA indicator, which is MTF. In the comments mladen is mentioned as the author. I do not try to fool around, one thing is shown on the chart, but values returned in the tester are different, totally different. Do I have a right to life and hope to find the answer here? :)

Thanks in advance!

Files:
tma.mq4  9 kb

Stepan2:

Good afternoon!

Question about arrays, in this case in scripts.

The assignment operator (=) works incomprehensibly if a variable rather than a constant (number) is used as the array index.

For example:

//---------------------

double s[10] ;

int i = 0;

double priceOpen = 10;

while( i < 10)

{

s[i] = priceOpen; // DO NOT APPLY. If s[5] = piceOpen; then a VARIABLE of the array takes on a new value...

i++;

}

dear developers, moderators...

QUESTION I repeat! arrays are the key definition of any programming language.

What is the point of objects if the BASIC principles are not well documented!

Stepan2:

QUESTION I repeat! MASSIVES are the key definitions of any programming language.

https://book.mql4.com/ru/variables/arrays

Stepan2:

QUESTION I repeat! MASSIVES are the key definitions of any programming language.

For clarity, try looking at GetLastError() after the assignment operator - it should help with the breakdown. At least, everything works fine in this example. ;)

Question. Is there an option somewhere in MT4 that when I close MT4 I get a warning message like "do I really want to close the program, yes/no". I closed MT4 a few times by mistake and had to reconfigure EAs.

paladin80:
1. Вопрос. Есть ли где-нибудь в МТ4 опция чтобы при закрытии МТ4 появлялось бы окошко с предупреждением типа "действительно ли я хочу закрыть программу, да/нет".

2. A few times I accidentally clicked in the wrong place and closed MT4 and then had to reconfigure the EAs.

1. No.

2. Save the "Profile" regularly.

Roman.:

2. Save the "Profile" regularly.

So, just to confirm - does the "Profile" remember all individual settings for all EAs for all currency pairs?

paladin80:
Just to confirm - does "Profile" remember all individual settings for all EAs for all currency pairs?

"So, just to confirm..." - go ahead and confirm it yourself.
Reason: