[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 14

Got it! Thank you so much again!

Fox_RM:
Got it! Again, thank you very much!

You haven't fixed it here (I understand you want the function to return the data processed in the array):

//---- Функции
double Sredn(double& ArrSr[])
{
double a=1,c,step=1/20;
for (int i=0;i<20;i++)                         //--- тут привел в соответствие
{if (ArrSr[i]==0){a*=1;}else{a*=MathAbs(ArrSr[i]);}}
c=MathPow(a, step);
  return(c);
}

TarasBY:

You haven't fixed it here (I understand you want the function to return to you the data processed in the array):

There's nothing wrong with that. That question (with an ampersand) was about importing from a library.

Dear, if anyone has a function (to insert into an EA) that calculates the average duration of trades over time (from opening to closing) then please share.

Sancho77:
Dear, if anyone has any code (to insert into an EA) that calculates the average duration of trades over time (from opening to closing) then please share.
If you are interested in different statistics on your trade, you can connect your account - demo or real - to myfxbook.com

paladin80:
If you are interested in different statistics about your trading, you can connect your account - demo or real - to myfxbook.com
Yes, that is also an option, thank you.

Fox_RM: There is nothing wrong with that. That question (with an ampersand) was about importing from a library.
If you set Sredn() to process an array passed to it, you cannot do without an ampersand, regardless of the process of importing from the library, which has NOTHING to do with the merits of the case.

Fox_RM:
There is nothing wrong with that. That question (with the ampersand) was about importing from the library.

Can you see the indicator itself, maybe it's easier via iCustom;

markich 23.03.2012 15:42
Hello all, advise who knows, on the chart right clicked refresh, and the graph is somewhere this piece of M15, and M5, M30 and other times it is and this piece is not, and that characteristically the price was from 10040,00 to 7045,00, HOW IT HAPPEN?

r772ra:

The indicator itself may be easier to look through iCustom;

No problem. Here are two versions. These are my first more or less serious creations) If you have any questions, you may write in personal.

The interrelation of ticks and pips is reflected there through regression equation.

Files:
Reason: