FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 192

nikat97:
I'm just going with the channel.

It seems to me that it is too early to say that it is the bottom of the channel. On the 8th of March this channel looked like this and it was obvious that the Euro was going up, but...

Especially as the price has just hit its bottom.

nikat97:

Let me put it this way

I second your opinion.

nikat97:

Let me put it this way

I have a similar channel, only a little steeper upwards.

MOHCTP36:

I think it's too early to say it's the bottom of the channel. On March 8, this channel looked like this and it was obvious that the Euro was going up, but...

Especially as the price has just hit its bottom.

Your channel needs to be shifted due to price correction. Correction in the yellow circle. Now it's more correct to draw a channel from the lows along the yellow line.

nikat97:

Your channel needs to be shifted due to the price correction. Correction in yellow circle. Now, the correct way to draw the channel from the lows on the yellow line is

Read my comment carefully On March 8 the channel looked ............ etc.

nikat97:

Your channel needs to be shifted due to the price correction. Correction in yellow circle. Now the correct way to draw the channel from the lows on the yellow line is

That's how yours can be shifted. There are many options.))

MOHCTP36:

Yours can be displaced that way too. There are many options.)

We will, when it is displaced)))

nikat97:
We will when it shifts)))

I totally agree. Because I did not give my opinion, but only a guess.

nikat97:
MOHCTP36:

I'm guessing that's it, what do you say.

I'll put it this way.

What kind of channel is this anyway? What is it based on? Why do you think that the lower right reference point (that formed on March 14-15) is correct? On Thursday (March 8), there was a similar channel, only the slope was sharper. But that channel was already broken on Friday... I just wondered. One can draw many such channels.

Let's break the downward channel (see 21april's post on last page), then the upward will be more justified.

MaxZ:

What kind of channel is this anyway? What is it based on? Why do you think the lower right reference point (formed on March 14-15) is correct? On Thursday (March 8), there was a similar channel, only the slope was sharper. But that channel was already broken on Friday... Just curious. You may draw a lot of such channels...

Let's break the descending channel (see post 21april), then the ascending one will be more justified.

Based on the lows.

If forex was as simple as everyone wants it to be... the forum wouldn't exist....

Reason: