FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 173

Guys, what's up with the branch? Two days of reading and getting nauseous, is it always like this here lately, or just the last two days?

Let's steer the branch in a natural direction! Yesterday the pair rebounded from the future, March volume 1.3118 and changed the direction, it means that the pair will fall, the expected decline target is 1.2975-1.2980, today key levels are 1.3077 upwards, 1.3118, downwards 1.3023. I drew an arrow :)))

Vahrameev_A_A:
I agree about the Fibo, I have nothing to say about the other one, I trade differently.
Good thing you don't trade on the opex.

Vahrameev_A_A:
honestly, i don't understand where you (i guess where) get these lines and how do you get to these lines for trading??? and how you got to these lines yet!

which line are you confused about?

solar:

Pre-processing the input data to bring it into a given range.

Oooh, it's complicated, I'll look into it at my leisure, maybe it will really make things work better

Tantrik:
it's a good thing you don't trade on the pope.

it's good))

---- which line confuses you? -----

not just one! but their whole system, how it all applies to trade

yurchenko:
How about this?
I can email you the forecast tomorrow - if you're interested?

Vahrameev_A_A:

yes it's good))

---- which line confuses you? -----

not just one! but their whole system, how it's all applied in the trade

All right! Let's keep having fun!

Tantrik:

Why do you deprive us of good predictions? You give out good predictions to a selected few in the morning, you're a tantric))))

Vahrameev_A_A:

Why do you deprive us of normal predictions? You say shit in the morning, but give out normal predictions only to a select few, you're a tantric))))

Tantrik:
Hi! post it here! I'm always interested in your predictions!
Reason: