FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 43

dvs:

How do you people feel about the 17 trillion unaccounted for dollars issued by the Fed?

Do you think it's a small amount?

No, it's not. It is just not clear to what extent the allegations made in England will be followed up and what kind of follow-up they will have.

dvs:

No, it's not. It's just not clear to what extent the accusations made in England will be followed up and what kind.

http://www.moneytrendsresearch.com/bush-fed-europe-banks-in-15-trillion-fraud-al

h ttp://perevodika.ru/articles/21027.html

Read less of the Russian press so you won't think the whole world will soon collapse and only the great Russia will show everyone !!!!!

I am not a URA patriot. The link is somehow strangely inserted.

dvs:

I am not a URA patriot. The link is somehow strangely inserted.

))))) Congratulations to you. Then worry less about them, the states have had so many crashes before that another one is just an excuse for them to inject fresh capital )))))) the cheaper something is the more temptation to buy )))) so everything will be fine on a global scale.

solar:

I used to worship Elder, but now Strangerr is my idol !!!

A man for whom 250 points is a hogwash is worthy of admiration !!!

Ha ha! I've got a sell hanging from 1.2693 )))))))))))))))))))))

MobileMan:
HaHa! I've got a sell hanging from 1.2693 )))))))))))))))))))))

oh my god.... I'm hysterical...

MobileMan:
HaHa! I got a sell from 1.2693 )))))))))))))))))))))
You're confusing the dick with the mustard, if Strange has a sell, it's somewhere from 4.5.11, or a buy from 13.1.12. So 250 pips is a bummer for him))))

long term fuckers... ...wiped away the tears of laughter... ...enough already... ...or I'm gonna burst out laughing.

solar:

long term fuckers... ...wiped away my tears of laughter... ...enough already... ...or I'm gonna burst out laughing.

It's a sin to laugh at sick people...
Reason: