Martin plus loci - page 7

valenok2003:

How do you want me to put it so you understand?

Here it is customary to shout loudly "Hussars be silent!"

Integer:

Then why have I now opened a 1-lot order on a five-digit order, the price changes by 1 five-digit point, while the profit of the order changes by $1? But it shouldn't, according to your "correct" thinking.

You got "hooked" on the 5th digit :)))
Here is another "hook" that you have voiced. In our DC, when you open 1 lot and the price changes by 1 four-digit point, the profit of the order changes by $1. And you have it on five digits. Thus the minimum lots there and here are identical. There is a difference. However, it is possible that there is no difference for your systems.

Svinotavr:

Got "hooked" by the 5th sign :)))
Here is another "hook" that you have voiced. In our DC, when you open 1 lot and the price changes by 1 four-digit point, the profit of the order changes by $1. And you have it on five digits. Thus the minimum lots there and here are identical. There is a difference. However, it is possible that there is no difference for your systems.

- What do you and Harry Potter have in common?

- We live in a world of our own.

© KVN

:)

.... The argument is about nothing and so is the topic))))

api:

The disadvantage of this feature is that SL is much shorter than TP and according to probability theory SL is more likely to trigger than TP. This will end up in the same way as the standard martin ends - there will be a relatively long flat on the scale of your order grid, which will eat up all the margin and the rest of the deposit.

How to correctly calculate the probability of TP triggering in case of a random entry. For example: TP=20; SL=10; spread=0?

david2:
How to correctly calculate the probability of TP triggering with a random input . For example: TP=20; SL=10; spread=0?
Let me simplify the problem: Price moves randomly, price moves at 1tick/min, tick=10p, price is sure to change after one minute.

1-TP/(TP+SL)

Integer:

1-TP/(TP+SL)

1-20/(20+10)=0.333

I also checked my variant where 1 event=10, it turned out the same (I added probability of possible variants of price movements where TP is triggered)

0.5*0.5 + 0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5 + 0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5 + 0.5*0.5* 0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5 + .....=0.333

0.5 is the probability of the price movement of 10 points in any direction.

Integer:

1-TP/(TP+SL)

1-1/(1+100)=0,99009900990099...

Cool. Just a grail. And if there is no spread? And if without a stop loss, i.e. the last one is infinity?

Also any TP will do?

For lovers of locking (hedging) and martingale: :)

>
Reason: