Coup! - page 3

khorosh:
Who says Nikulin is dead - the smoker is alive!)

Nikulin had no money and I had to spend the first cent on my breakfast account at school! 11!!! No way...11!!!!! But I do not give up that life is like that, you have to get by otherwise you will not be able to raise any money. That's the way it is... But the winning strategy is a breakthrough, we need to take a loan of half a grand to bail out mum's liver, and everything will be all right.

vladds:

You're exaggerating too much! The owls are raw! Do not bet on the real!

It's too bad it's still raw until I wait a while. They won't give it to me yet. I called and asked.

Topekstarter-Pardon me, but your directness is so infectious. I may have overstepped my bounds, so please forgive me. I had no right, it's just that it's all so very kind somehow. The world is just stale and you are direct and kind that's why trolls like me want to bite. Don't mind me, I follow the thread carefully. This time I'll read all 700 pages as the play progresses and I'll help in any way I can... Sorry again.

vladds:

don't sweat it!

Yeah =)

vladds:

So what's up? Guys! Can you help?

Or am I gonna have to pay someone else and give them all the bang for their buck again?! ???

Is there something complicated there? I'm writing for myself (I'll tell you right away, not very much), but if no one responds from the more experienced - I'll try

I'll have a look in the evening too.

vladds:

try it!

for your own experience and for the benefit of the people!

I'm not sure I can do it (as I only ever have one lot), but I can try - what do you have to do?

vladds:

First of all, deal with lot multiplication in general!

if it reaches the second level! (+10 pips) the lot multiplication should reset to the original!

I see - I will think about it tonight!

vladds:

First of all, deal with lot multiplication in general!

if it reaches level 2!(+10 pips) the lot multiplication should reset to the original!

Vlad, look at the test report - is that what you're supposed to do? After the profit to not multiply?

So how do you stick a zip in here?

ask:

Vlad look at the test report - is that what you should have done? After the profits don't multiply?

So how do you stick a zip in here?

There is a "Choose file" button at the bottom left.
Reason: