What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 24

Reshetov:
In narcology. He is the ringleader of Alcoholics Anonymous who tries to mold traders out of them.

A good narcologist is always a good psychologist.

jelizavettka:

... the human imagination is rich )) Analogies can be drawn with anything..... False correlations abound.

And there is plenty of data to fit any model ))

Svinotavr:

Let me remind you of the topic: What is the average time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex?

Why would you -- a pro-trader -- want an answer to that question? You want to make fun of others?

Svinotavr:

Let me remind you of the topic: What is the average time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex?

How long does it take to learn to write music?

How quickly can you get a black belt?

sand:

How long does it take to learn how to write music?

How quickly can you get a black belt?

Speaking of which... How fast can you get to New York? - depends on where you are and what kind of transport you have.

jelizavettka:

By the way... How fast can you get to New York? - depends on where you are and what kind of transport you have.

You know, Elizabeth, you and I think very similarly, also fellow warning from the moderator. Regarding the warning, forgive me for responding in an inauthentic manner.

Svinotavr:
Andrei, remove the post above, please
I'm not telling you what to do and I hope for reciprocity. If you are a megamosk, why can't you answer my simple questions? Just one?

Svinotavr:

If a good addict is a good psychologist, he is either a maniac or a spy.

To remind you of the topic: What is the average amount of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex?

3 years 9 months and 12 days :)

TheXpert:
I'm not telling you what to do and I hope for reciprocity. If you are a megamosk, why can't you answer my simple questions? Just one?

Do you dislike Dimitri because he wrote in his profile that he is a professional trader, while being a schoolboy? What if he is a genius child?

OK, guys, I'm going to tear this whole thing down.
Reason: