[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 80

Tantrik:
Then.... there will be a bullfight. (you don't have them rotten...) (a broker called me from Moscow today! they buy news for 2 lime quid - I see what kind! well in a friendly way said where it would go....)

Don't I have eyes to ask anyone?
strangerr:

Don't I have eyes to ask anyone?
stay away from the scalper )))))))
Where's the lift man? )))
[삭제]
Come to me my victims )))))))))))
margin.call:
Come to me my victims )))))))))))

sorry nikolai i'll definitely pass )))))

I can't praise you enough. Learn from me, guys. Look at the time and how much I've done. REAL score.

[삭제]
)))))))
MobileMan:

I can't praise you enough. Learn from me, guys. Look at the time and how much I've done. REAL score.


nikolosha walrus will be knocking on your door )))
[삭제]
By the way, to boast of such a picture is to signify your own illiteracy)))
solar:

(it's Nikolasha the walrus coming to knock on your door)))

Too late ) already closed )))) +140$ on the depo 80$ in 5 minutes