[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 444

hello everyone! I'll vacuum and be with you all day long )))) I've got a battery now and we'll see about that

strangerr:

(Forecast up 3750, 4450, 5575, on the pullbacks, especially on small timeframes I would not advise to go to sells, except for half deposit)))

what do you mean... how come??? it's a bummer... (with resentment in his voice)

emotraid:

hello everyone! I'll vacuum and be with you all day long )))) I've got a battery now and we'll see about that

Emo, hi, I thought you locked yourself in the basement with your grandma and won't come)))

solar:

What do you mean... How could it be? It's a boozefest... (with resentment in his voice)

So you want 3750 today?

strangerr:

I do not advise to go into sells on pullbacks, especially on small timeframes, except for half deposit))))
What should I do with 700 points from 3800 to 3100? And what to do with positions opened at 3750?

strangerr:

(Forecast up 3750, 4450, 5575, on a pullback, especially on a small timeframe do not go to sell, except for half deposit))))

Dream on)))...

Tantrik:
And from 3800 pullback to 3100 in 700 pips where to go? And what to do with the bars opened at 3750?
You're going to salt all of it.

strangerr:
Salting the whole depot

and leave us... will post from the canaries)))

strangerr:

So you already want 3750 today?

)))) come on. I'm salivating already.

rigc:
and leave us... he'll be posting fromthe Canary Islands )))
You can't kick him out with a stick
Reason: