[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 697

Tantrik:
the forecast on the previous page will go to the right.
it's a hundred percent))))
emotraid:

I know a millionaire in Almaty who looks like a homeless guy living in a two-room flat and does not need anything except for gambling at casinos and stock exchanges, he even has not bought a car, stupid idiot )))).
Well, he does not look stupid, he just lives the way he wants to and he does not need a car))))
rigc:
it's a hundred percent))))
I flew the eu on this one - - -

As one person wrote here - do you bang the drum when you sell, or do you sell without the drum?

Tantrik:
i blew it on this eu. - - - -

Tantrik got greedy)))) when you were calm and gave predictions from the heart and everything went well)))) relax and do not get angry, everything will be fine))))

solar:

but what amazes me is that people see themselves as part of the forecast, for example Article more or less made a mistake, but not a peep from ..... ))) let's not forget about Tyapnzio - for thrill-seekers the american hockey team will be on fire as usual.


I'm here)))
artikul:

I'm here)))

Ooh ... because people here are gloating that you're wrong ... spit on the forecasts ))))
artikul:

I'm right here)))

we're getting worried)))

It's been 23, you must have sold out a couple of depots and you're nervous))))

rigc:

we're getting worried)))

It's been 23, you must have sold out on a couple of depots and you're nervous)))


It's not my problem that the pullback didn't turn into a trend ))))
artikul:

It's not my problem that the pullback didn't turn into a trend )))

mate, did I say one word of accusation?

it's ok.... all your predictions on the rise have been confirmed, so bravo!