[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 645

In Greece, unprecedented deposits of oil, gas and gold have been discovered. Foreign capital invested in the industrial development of the deposits will soon make the country the largest financial investor in Europe.

solar:

Greece is no longer a EURO ...one would have guessed that by now ))))) hehey.... Ehhhhhhh traders ..... I'm out of the forum... boring.

I'm gone too.

solar:
I understand your picture as a suggestion to invest in the eu with targets of 1.40 ? I find it easier to "sandpaper" with 20 - 30 pips to close the 4 hour bar ;)

fqbj:

And I left too.
Likewise!!! Good luck to everyone else going for a mobile opaque.

And I sold 1.3320, 1.3195 and 1.3175 - in b/w.

I don't hold more than 3 and we'll see.

solar:

Alex, the deeper meaning of this figure is that both categories are destined to shit themselves, secondary and not at all fundamental to how and by what means to deal with the consequences.

Strange, come back. You're a smart man with experience. It's just that sometimes you get carried away.

RekkeR:
Alex, the deeper meaning of this figure is that both categories are destined to shit themselves, secondary and not at all fundamental to how and by what means to deal with the consequences.
but there is a physical loss of skin when dealing with the consequences of)))) and they are different.

fqbj:
Strange, come back. You're a smart man. You just get carried away sometimes.
He's a genius!

Nesradamus:
Likewise!!! Good luck to all the rest of you going for a mobile opaque.

and this one too)))) I'm getting a good view of the market ))) These are the best bargain I've ever had :)) I'm going to try to get some profits, but I'm not even close to the market yet )).
Reason: