[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 632

Bored with no trades. adrenaline is lacking

Sold 1.3235

O.Zy...:

Bored with no trades. adrenaline is lacking

Sold 1.3235


how is it ? is it cheerful at least ?
solar:

How is it? Is it cheerful at least?
Yes, I refilled it at 1.3250.

mobile, you're right with the pound, he's hunted and worked out 5674.... and maybe 5654 will try...

O.Zy...:
Yeah, I'm still at 1.3250.
http://www.rosbalt.ru/business/2012/02/22/949111.html I've got the stops off too! Just got to turn the laptop off

While driving the bot flipped all the trades, what's in the news?

lotos7:

mobile, you're right with the pound, he's hunted and worked out 5674.... and maybe 5654 will try...

Pound hasn't fallen on the trendline yet.
SEVER11:

While driving the bot flipped all the trades, what's in the news?


so what did he do bought?
Tantrik:
so what did he do?
sold

I decided not to bet either. Technically short term - down, fundamentally - down

Judging by the other pairs, the gap should have closed.

Pound, closed. Aussie, closed. Yen, the quid's going up.

I don't know who's holding the eurik.