[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 507

IMHO! don't take it seriously!

Experienced people will correct it!

The euro is down, the Japanese are already showing the example.

rigc:
he should be sent to the branch on villagers))))

What villagers and ilan, just your own head and hands. Euro down and gold high euro on depo guard. What ilan will be able to pull this off?

fqbj:

What villagers and ilan, just your own head and hands.
I agree with the head! :)

My screenshot. That's all for now. The gurus of the branch will wake up and they'll tell you.

Galina_78:
Who thinks we will close the gap or not?

Generally speaking, 99% of gaps are closed, but sometimes not on the same day, so we wait.

markich:

In general, the gap is 99% closed, although not on the same day, so we wait.
And very often the gap is closed immediately, within an hour or two, we just don't see it in our brokerage companies, which start working later....

rigc:
And very often it overlaps immediately, within an hour or two, we just do not see it in our brokerage companies, which start working later....
I have 2 terminals, but the ones with money are opening later, by the way the pound almost immediately overlapped with a long tail, what is it about?

Hello, all. Did Mobilich flush? Told you not to leave any open positions for the weekend. For those wondering - the yen has now come in reverse.

Tantrik:
Hello, all. Did Mobilich flush? Told you not to leave any open positions for the weekend. For those wondering - the yen has now come in reverse.
By the way, about the open positions for the weekend - my position with bu DC closed at stop-loss, so I roughly speaking just took my breakeven and did not go in the red. What makes you all think that mobile should have a big "-"?
Reason: