[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 442

I thought it was a waste of time to turn over (early, I thought it was a moose), but today I see it's all going according to plan

strangerr, and yesterday you and I seem to have guessed the Gbpusd direction correctly as well.... let's go open a think tank :0))

SEVER11:
strangerr, and yesterday you and I seem to have guessed the Gbpusd direction correctly as well.... Let's go open a think tank :0))

If once in your life you were lucky enough to guess correctly the direction by as much as 5 pips, then of course it is time to open a think tank.

Reshetov:

If you are lucky enough to get 5 pips right once in your life, surely it's time to open an analysis centre.

If you look at all of our forecasts, I think roughly 70-75% are right on the money... so it's time to think about it :0))

Reshetov:

If you are lucky enough to get 5 pips right once in your life, surely it's time to open an analysis centre.

strangerr:

Stranger awake)))) you're still early there)))

rigc:
Stranger awake)))) you're still early there)))

It's 6:30.

strangerr:

It's 6:30.
I'm still pushing the mass and he's already posting pictures)))

lekhach:

Margaret was saying that if we close above 1.3135, the move will continue upwards. Today I expect 1.33 low, after this sideways correction. Still holding yesterday's buy.

Well, if margaret says....

21april:

Well, if margaret said....
Reason: