[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 386

strangerr:

Moose will be drawn to keep you out of the way))))
I agree ) it was against my better judgement, that's why I wrote that I was taking a risk... Already closed on the upside, but it's a small one... I know I shouldn't go against the trend and I did it )

MobileMan:
I agree ) it was against my mind, that's why I wrote that I was taking a risk... Already closed on the plus side, but only a small one... I know I shouldn't go against the trend, so I did)
I didn't doubt it.

MobileMan:
I agree ) it was against my mind, that's why I wrote that I was taking a risk... Already closed on the plus side, but only a small one... I know I shouldn't go against the trend so I got up )

It can draw the whole night like that))))

Tantrik:
I didn't even doubt it.
You shouldn't laugh, it's true. I didn't see the upswing in the end. Did you maybe "re-enter" ??? )))

MobileMan:
You shouldn't laugh, it's true. I didn't see the upswing in the end. Did you maybe "re-enter" ??? )))
the lock opened ((.

Tantrik:
the lock has opened ((.
You shouldn't... Loki is a tricky business... It takes a lot of nerve, patience and time.

And the correction should be

sergey620x:
And the correction should be
Sergei, you should write in advance, not when the movement starts... it's no longer a forecast...

MobileMan:
Sergei, you should write in advance, not when the movement starts... that's not a forecast...
So I've already written, Petya. You're competing with Tantric. Look at this thread.

Besides, I'm not making any predictions. I'm just giving my opinion. I don't know about you, it's about predictions)))
Reason: