[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 330

solar:

gastarbater.... eh

Don't say that word ...they should be revered and respected for taking a piss from morning till night and doing all the dirty work . Not everyone is given to hold a Parker in their hands .

Well I have so far sold from 1.3212, next entry (larger) at 1.3220

odiseif:
Don't say that word ... they should be revered and respected for shitting from morning till night and doing all the dirty work. Not everyone is given to hold a Parker in their hands .

...and they fuck our chicks and the chicks give birth... A few more years and the authorities will want...

MobileMan:
Well I have so far sold from 1.3212, next entry (larger) at 1.3220

I'm from 3208, about to get killed)))))))

solar:

I do not work with options, but there is a popular belief that puts are for professionals, the Greeks in the option can drive those deltas and scales into minuses
Selling options is a risky business, but the premium is in your pocket :))

odiseif:
the evil spirits from the neighbouring site are .mt5.som
Don't use foul language!

odiseif:
Don't say that word ... they should be revered and respected for doing all the dirty work from morning till night. Not everyone has a Parker in their hand.

I don't mean that word negatively (I've done a lot of work myself ... a lot) Well, if a moderator comes and asks you to erase it, then yes, I'll erase it and confess publicly. ))))

strangerr:

I'm from 3208, I'm about to get killed)))))))

Kill for what? I just want to refill and I can't yet... Not enough for me )))

strangerr:

I'm from 3208, they're about to kill)))))))
yeah everything is already in the "lock" it won't go below 3190.

Two opposite signals on tick volumes )))

Reason: