[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 327

O.Zy...:

If you/you are so clever and you double your deposit by 2 times in one trade and it is true, then it is easier to just open a PAMM and spin it up. I know a man who has 0.4% of his own funds on PAMM, the rest is investors' money. He has been trading for many years on his account about $300,000-400,000. Everybody can check his trading history for the whole period.

This is the guy people trust.

In this case, I think the situation is as follows (after the phrase I was waiting for a long entry point) - we find 2 or more "clients" (while we are looking for clients, sort of looking for an entry point). Then we lock the accounts with all the deposits on all leverage. As a result - the doubling of the deposit on one account, losing the other. The 1st client pays the reward, and we say to the 2nd client - sorry, the market is unpredictable.

You can come up with 1,000,000 excuses. For example, the euro has fallen - riots in Greece. Grew - Pogrom rallies in Greece - Force Majeure :)

Thanks for the advice ... but I'm not in the habit of shitting on other people's accounts even though there weren't many of them, but I only tried to do better, which I achieved in the end .

emotraid:

I am exhausted, now I am waiting for the price to go further, but I think I am buy again ))))

In vain, the market just corrected to unload the indicators. The pullback to 61.8% (1.3185) should have been . Even 50% (1.3205) was "kissed".

Now we can go south again

opened at 1.3185, triggered the pendent, waiting for the re-test of 1.3130

How do you salvage your accounts, refill yours, and then pull out the ubiquitous trades with a mart?

O.Zy...:

In vain, the market just corrected to unload the indicators. The pullback to 61.8% (1.3185) should have been . Even 50% (1.3205) was "kissed".

Opened at 1.3185, triggered the pendent, waiting for the re-test of 1.3130

not today...

BeerGod:
How do you salvage your accounts, refill yours, and then pull out the ubiquitous trades with a mart?
if i get $1000 out of $2000 ...i get up to $3000 and get back the $1000 i got ...that's it ...this is the approach for an investor who made fun of their securities account and wants to keep the rest .

O.Zy...:

Opened at 1.3185 a pendent has triggered, waiting for the re-test of 1.3130

Very likely by the way! all within the daily div!

O.Zy...:

Opened at 1.3185 a pendent has triggered, waiting for the re-test of 1.3130

yep i always do the opposite ))))

Salavatka:
By the way, very likely! all within the daily diver!
1.3230 could get there ... something like that

Salavatka:
Very likely by the way!

Especially the unloading of the indicators was a favourite)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

strangerr:

I especially like the part about unloading the indicators)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

so i'm not the only one who's confused, i don't know what it is, it's probably set up with a smart metatrader, indulging in rebooting )))))