[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 298

artikul:

Passed the zero level on the expansion - it means the overrun is coming )))) The beginning of the impulse is number (3) - 12:00 (UTS), after that the time will come to 1.34 very easily))) Then down )))

The price is frozen, though...

Englishmen's smoke break))

markich:

the price has frozen over...

It's always like this around here )))) We are in a bear's trench, let's wait for the momentum ))))) Now the bulls will have a smoke, they will have a cheeseburger and coffee and we will go further ))))

artikul:

Now the bulls will have a smoke, have a cheeseburger and coffee and we'll move on ))))

Let them smoke and have a good meal. They need to raise the price at least to the tee.

Good morning! Picture. Mighty profits!!!!!

I did what I could. I did it on the other day.

Reshetov:
Let them smoke and eat their fill. They need to raise the price at least to the tee.
And there were no bulls today - it was a carnival of bears in masks.

Dimka-novitsek:

Good morning!!! Picture. Mighty profits!!!!!

I did the best I could. I did the best I could.

what's on these blueprints, if you don't mind me asking?

Lines on which price likes to linger and turn around. It's good to put profits on them. Of course, that's just pipsing.

And if the price moved away from such line and went to the next one, it will almost certainly reach it.

Tantrik:
And there were no bulls today it was bears in masks - a carnival.
Some bears are small-minded. Friday's buy closed on the take, but the current one is on the plus side.

Reshetov:
Some bearish bears. Friday's buy closed on the take, while the current one is on the plus side.
They're not interested in your small stuff - they're luring in the big stuff.
Reason: