[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 84

artikul:

I am totally indifferent to what you are saying )))) I'm testing the TS ))))

then don't listen. But you will see that I am right. Time will tell.

The downside target is 1.3030.I will close when the middle red slope touches)

MobileMan:

I told you guys that you won't see the annual overhaul for six months. So go figure it out on your own.

come on, there's still time, or should i just pack up my parcel now? ))))))))

MobileMan:

I told you guys that you won't see the annual overhaul for six months. So go figure it out for yourselves.

Mobile, again the same rant - you won't see the overhang, but I'll keep the deal, how can I put it mildly...)))))))))))))

MobileMan:

then don't listen. But you will see that I am right. Time will tell.

Time will tell you nothing ))))) Everyone has different time - minutes, hours, days.) )) Your predictions are more likely to be listened to by those who are in the long run)))

nice harvest ))))

I'm at breakeven and without a profit target at the moment

strangerr:

Mobile, again the same twaddle - you won't see an overrun, but I'll keep the trade, how shall I put it gently...)))))))))))))

With an $80 depo it's silly to hold a dangling profit that's bigger than the depo. I have my own risky strategy for intraday. The fact that my trading methods don't align with yours - I somehow don't care. This is how I trade and make a profit. If I had known it was going to overshoot, I would not have taken a sell from 2693.

margin.call:
nice harvest ))))

Kolyan, 2 for you, couldn't pull Mobile up by 30 pips))))

artikul:

Nothing time will tell )))) Everyone has different time - minutes, hours, days )))) Your forecasts are more likely to be listened to by those who are in the long term ))))

those who are standing in the long term will listen to themselves
Reason: