[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 63

Nesradamus:

so grandpa suggests going to 1.32? well it makes sense..... it's more fun to go down from there))))
Hi all, I'm so looking forward to the 3250.
rigc:
so grandpa suggests going to 1.32? well it makes sense..... it's more fun to go down from there)))

It's not that simple, if you widen the range of confusion more))))

strangerr:
Hi all, I'm so looking forward to the 3250.
Do you think we'll get there today? I'm just thinking to buy later to 1.325 or to close in another hour when we stumble...
[삭제]

KU to all )))) buy before the mobile goes in and collapses the euras ))))

emotraid:

KU to all )))) buy before the mobile goes in and collapses the euras ))))


))))))))))))
strangerr:

))))))))))))
Where does it go after the 2???
Nesradamus:
Where does it go after the 2???

3170, and then we'll see.
[삭제]
I crawled in the gap, now I would like to hold on and get a good rise, I always have a problem with taking a TP, I do not know how to tell how much a TP to resistance or support