[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 10

MobileMan:
who has a small risky account, then I give a signal to sell a ten year deposit there )
I have an account - but it's empty (I mean micro)

Tantrik:
You could participate.... If it's boring with a mobile alone((.

Tantrik, did you spare 3 quid or something))))))

what are you people worried about? The eu has rebounded for the 4th time from the descending 4 hour channel.... I think we'll go at least to 1.3110

Tantrik:
With both Kolyans! - I have a lock.(I'm about to change my nickname)

herzogtier:
what are you people worried about? The eu has rebounded for the 4th time from the descending 4 hour channel.... I think we'll go at least to 1.3110

No one is worried, everyone trades wherever they want, this is true democracy ))))

herzogtier:

It hasn't broken off yet, it's still hitting the wall.

Sdimm:

Tantric, did you spare 3 quid or what))))))
Why three I think we need to go from 10 quid and ramp up in a month (just finished sexting another "G") and ramp up.... let Mobile tell me if it will participate ))))))

Tantrik:
Why three I think we need to start with 10 quid and ramp it up in a month (just finishing up another "G") and ramp it up.... let Mobile tell me if he will participate ))))))

He overclocks from 3 to 200 in seconds))))))) So why not give it a try Just in time for a demonstration run)))))

strangerr:

again, I'm screwed... with the forecasts, when are the signals coming? (nothing to mess with)))).)

Sdimm:

It goes from 3 to 200 in seconds))))))) So why don't you give it a try?
So I think up to 30K would be fine, don't know how mobile it is.
Reason: