What is an INDICATOR? - page 2

trol222:

I would say to identify the deterministic component at the moment. and its change at different levels when each new minimum of discreteness appears.

It's getting warmer. Colleagues, what is this "deterministic component"?

(I fully agree, just clarifying.

P.S. I will leave you for a while, I have things to do).

AlexEro:

It's getting warmer. Colleagues, what is this "deterministic component"?

(I completely agree, just clarifying.

P.S. I'll leave you for a while, I have things to do).

If we don't acknowledge stochastic trends and the randomness of regression coefficients, then the ideal is a mash-up.

trol222:

I would say to identify the deterministic component in the moment. and its change at different levels as each new minimum in discreteness occurs.
I think an important clarification, as many on this forum do not acknowledge this

faa1947:
Perception is in the Tretyakov Gallery. I am more familiar with making decisions on the basis of mathematical methods

Decision-making is not the task of an indicator, but of a trading system based on available mathematical models.

Although everyone is free to draw the terminology for themselves.

Measuring temperature, speed or something else with the required accuracy - this is a job for the indicator.

I understand that it sounds silly to extrapolate into the past. we have a function, we need what? to get the value of the function before, so we look for the moment that we have now, in the past, on different (preferably all) samples, construct a final function of the transformed situation and extrapolate it into the future after all this + everything is complicated if it is a multivariate analysis

trol222:
I understand that it sounds silly to extrapolate into the past. we have a function, we need what? to get the value of the function before, so we look for the moment that we have now, in the past, on different (preferably all) samples, build a final function of the transformed situation and then extrapolate it into the future + everything becomes very complicated if it is a multivariate analysis
I don't get it

I don't think determinism is the key to winning. There are even more important factors.

The most interesting thing is that if you're going to discuss a topic, why do you end up with personal ambitions and a dispute?

I warn you right away: I will not be ceremonious - such posts will be removed, participants "heated debates" - banned without warning.

So you can complain about me in advance.

AlexEro:

Of course, yes, that is true. Very well, such partial answer will greatly simplify further discussion.

In that case, I further clarify the question: why apply or why apply such a conversion?

The full scientific answer, I believe, is worth a million dollars.

to track the phase of development of the real market processes behind pricing

artikul:
An indicator is something that helps you make money ))))

That's where you're wrong.

An advisor helps you to make money and to lose money.

Reason: