[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 644

emotraid:
tried the minutes again... That was the last time I got a load of moose, went back to the clock ))))

Don't try the minutes. You'll lose your deposit in a heartbeat.....

emotraid:
tried the minutes again... That was the last time I got a load of moose, went back to the clock ))))

Try the days will be even easier and five minutes a day will suffice.

BeerGod:
I should have started sell with Tokyo signal, but their signal was intercepted by London on Friday, so I was too cautious, but maybe it is better, I am not trading now, I am just lucky or vice versa)
I always have the same feeling on the market, only from 10 to 20 percent sure... Again, depending on what time frame? ;)

McBro:
In my humble observation, the market is always like this, only 10 to 20 percent for sure... Again, it depends on what time frame? ;)

There is no sure thing in a correction.

strangerr:

Try days will be even easier and five minutes a day will be enough.

For days you need more depot and five minutes is not enough, I play small lots )))

strangerr:

In a correction there is no certainty.

i would put it another way )))) when everyone sees a rise or fall, it will mean it is already over

nikelodeon:

Don't get into the minutiae. You'll lose your deposit in a heartbeat .....

The most profitable and most exhausting trade )))) That's why I went for hours ))))

emotraid:

For depo days you need more and five minutes is not enough, I play small lots ))))

This is a fairy tale of the big guys for the silly kids not to get into it)))) Here's a concrete example, enter from the close of this candle at 97.23, stop below the low at 97.03, you see the profit? You can't even see it over the horizon yet)))

strangerr:

Try the days will be even easier and five minutes a day will suffice.

{{{ <<<100500%>>> }}}

p.s. the whirlpool of minutes can suck you up to 1.285 ;)))

strangerr:

There is no certainty in the correction.
That's why it's a "correction" )))
Reason: