[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 632

Well I'm at it again with the channels here... Maybe someone knows and can tell you how to draw a proper channel:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137739 While the forum is lively, give us a hint. Share your experiences.

strangerr:

The answer to Tantrik's question is why the price of "past" volumes:

You were just lucky that your(your and MM's) volumes coincided with my two resistances as I wrote Friday's 1.3130 - 40 reversal. So you tell me why? (then I will tell you what I think)

McBro:

Strange, what's the approximate time to adjust???

I think if it breaks the bottom of the channel, we'll get to 1.28.

emotraid:

he's gonna come in here and tell you to sell it all ))))

I'm right here. It's dangerous to sell now, as well as to buy... But if I had to choose between the two, I'd go for the sell, but with a tiny lot. And then when it gets going, I'd go all in.

strangerr:

Do you guys have eyes?
You don't show them any more pictures, you just have to give them signals, like to sell out to everyone, otherwise you have to strain yourself to look for divergences:)

McBro:

Strange, what's the approximate time to adjust???

How should I know?

OlegTs:
You don't show them any more pictures, you just have to give them signals, like to sell out to everyone, otherwise you have to strain yourself to watch the divisions:)
If you go away with the volumes and keep quiet, then you will have a sect (and then you're off the cuckoo) - you need constructive criticism.

MobileMan:

I'm right here. It's dangerous to sell now, as well as to buy... But if I had to choose between the two, I'd go for a sell, but with a small lot. And when it gets going, I'd go all in.

I chose buy, with a small lot, if it goes downhill ))))

Tantrik:
You were just lucky that your(your and MM's) volumes coincided with my two resistances as I wrote on Friday the 1.3130 - 40 reversal. So you tell me why? (then I'll tell you what I think).

What for?
Reason: