[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 631

markich:

"As for the technical picture on the euro, the actual wave structure of the currency's price movement and the signals of the technical indicators suggest the completion of the rise and the beginning of the next phase of the pair's decline towards the target levels: 1.3176; 1.3109; 1.3055; 1.2971; 1.2935 and 1.2874." (/address deleted - Mathemat/)

well, how accurate is the currency sniper )))) these figures are written every five minutes by all sorts of oracles and everyone is different, everyone sees it differently)))))

especially since we have a 1.28 mobile waiting for us (hee-hee)

markich:

I always listen to experts' opinions, that is why it seems to me early to buy, moreover this growth is only a correction of the previous decrease

Do you guys have eyes?

markich:
especially since we have a 1.28 mobile waiting for us (hee-hee)

he's coming and he's gonna tell us to sell it all ))))

strangerr:

Do you guys have eyes?
YES SIR NO SIR

markich:
YES SIR NO SIR

Here's the rise and the correction:

On the M5 it may not be so)))

strangerr:

Do you guys have eyes?
McBro:

Looks like ))))

Friday may not give any chance to sell up to 1.328, in that case the next week will be for the bears, or half of the week most likely.

Also Friday may (what I hope) spill into the area of 1.29 and 1.285, in order to balance the technique, and "people" will think sale )))) 1.36 looms on the horizon))))

watch....)))

until Wednesday... I don't know I can't get below 1.30... very sleepy settle....

The answer to Tantrik's question is why the price of "past" volumes:

Athens is being mushroomed again.... all in doubt....

Strange, what's the approximate time to adjust???

Reason: