[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 534

Margaret should listen to what the foundation has to say, because it's not really clear what we're growing on.

herzogtier:
I think the Eurik will go up to about 1.3148, and then I think it will correct to about 1.2847, and then possibly to 1.2785.

That's actually what I mean:

And I think it's time to go to sleep. We're almost there. They're about to go to the villages.

... "Just something to think about..."

"typist" just didn't notice them and that meansDubay:)

Brusell hopefully on Friday ))))

p.s. no sleep)))

McBro:

... "Just something to think about..."

"typist" just didn't notice them and that meansDubay:)

Brusell hopefully on Friday ))))

p.s. no sleep)))

the eu and pound have reached the monthly pivot...don't know how to interpret this.... but I think they are now at the " fair " price level for the month...

lotos7:

the eu and pound have reached the monthly pivot...not sure how to interpret this.... but I think they are now at the " fair " price level for the month...
and a picture of the numbers?

phone photo 25012012 i.e. yesterday)))) for today I think so!!! See you soon ;)

McBro:

phone photo 25012012 i.e. yesterday)))) for today I think so!!! See you soon ;)

it's getting chilly out there))))

McBro:

Dmitry, no one has cancelled the laws of metaphysics, everything is balanced (action is counteracted), so be prepared that the "World will own" is exactly the same )))) Do you really need it? ;))) As a rule, the older you get, the quieter and quieter you want, garden, e.g. peach/cherry....... ;)))

bai at 1.328 and therewith possible discharge to 1.305 arintirovashna tax.... ^^^

That's my point exactly, whatever Prajnaparamit you achieve, take care of yourself and you'll be happy ;)))) And a peach/cherry garden hmm why not.... too bad they don't mature but they are beautiful in the spring ))))))
Reason: