[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 532

Tantrik:
(Stranger) is about to have a correction. (Stranger sell)

What am I, sick?)))

Sta2066:
lost their mobile. That's a trader. Not like us. He's half-depoing. He beats out any losses. Gray has no patience for talent.

Well, tomorrow we'll find out how he doubled his deposit again.

Hey, guys and aunts, are you still alive? You don't want to get salted, I got salted. Last sell on the stop triggered, too bad Greece let me down((

I'm out of the bay, I didn't fully get the traffic up, but it was pretty brisk today, bye bye to everyone :)))))

strangerr:

What am I, sick?))

So I'm sick. I fixed - I had to cover the suckers, I'll go in after correction.(mt5 - let's go selling, you can't retrain them there...)

jonni:
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Are you still alive?

He got banned for the day. Stranger's got a deal: )))))

nikelodeon:

He's been banned for the day. Stranger's got a deal :)))))

I don't even need him to negotiate for me, tomorrow he will come and teach you how to salt half a depot to 1.26)))

strangerr:

I do not need him to make a deal for me, he will come tomorrow and teach me how to sell half of the deposit up to 1.26)))

)))))))))Funny guy, but stubborn))))) Well, even weather forecasts don't always come true.

It's too early to go to the sell. Although 40 pips so far in the profit, Japan will rule - we'll see.

Has Ben started performing?

...the eu has worked off the levels I was talking about and posted a screenshot of the other day.....

Reason: