[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 521

nikelodeon:
Well yes, Salavatka is right. The forum can be disorienting..... You have to rely more on yourself....

))))))))))) that's why I read everyone and agree with everyone else but do my own thing )))) I'm getting into the buy to beat off the moose in the morning

emotraid:

))))))))))) that's why i read everyone and agree with everyone but do my own thing ))))) i'm in the buy i'm going to beat the moose in the morning

baish again....???

Stranger, don´t you get the picture that from 1.28 we are going to go to the 33-35deg area and then go down to the 24-20deg?

And then to plug the holes at the top?

nikelodeon:

Baisch.... again???

not for long, I'll be going back and forth ))))

rigc:

Stranger, don't you get the picture that from 1.28 we are going to go to the 33-35deg area and then go down to the 24-20deg?

And then to plug the holes at the top?

I have been saying it for a long time. Only anything below 1.26 for the autumn.

strangerr:

Margaret, is this true? Mt5:

"Draghi made the statement no one expected: No Greek debt forgiveness is out of the question. Just reported on RBC. Interesting picture. Apparently that's what will explain today's (and possibly subsequent) decline."

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/13780-eur-usd-2012q1?p=1652913&viewfull=1#post1652913

He wasn't on the terminal, but I'm turning on the TV now and listening to it...

The mobile is fussy but at least he is not a boor, less about his depot and everything will be fine, and everyone has his own opinion about where to go.

strangerr:

I've been saying that for a long time. Just anything below 1.26 for the fall.
well that sounds about right.... would be stupid to expect a rise of 55 in a year....

Sdimm:
They are hoary but at least they are not boorish, you should be less vague about your depot and everything will be fine, and everyone will have his own opinion.

What do you call it?

"I didn't expect this from you... But I will answer you anyway. First of all, I haven't traded on the demo for a year and a half now. Secondly, my current profit in dollars - four-figure. Thirdly, I don't even really understand why I'm such an asshole! What have I done wrong to you or to others? What caught you in my message? Is he a "Cock-a-doodle-doo"? Yes, I have a drawdown of 350pp, but I told you that I trade in the medium term, you have to understand. Apparently you're a Cock. First you gain credibility by giving correct forecasts and then, when people believe you, you lose them. Then it all happens again. You're the one who made me write this. And mind you, I wasn't insulting you or referring to you at all when I wrote my post. But your reaction was inadequate I believe."

strangerr:

What do you call it?

Geez... come on... his sense of humour is killed by vodka ))))))))) he told me he's never been sober. )))))))))
Reason: