[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 400

broke my wolf.

strangerr:

Especially for you))) But it was the grandpa who said it, not me, I doubt it myself)))

it'll be 2940

strangerr:

Especially for you))) But it was the grandpa who said it, not me, I doubt it myself)))

and grandpa must be a geek, he drilled his head to communicate with the cosmos ))))

yosuf:
...I can only answer on the exel part. but I'll ask him.
Thank you. I've had a look so far - a glimpse of the code. It looks like its readings in the EA to use only when transferring the fully calculated part of this indicator to the EA to make trades based on its readings... You should ask him and write the answer in your branch concerning this indicator. But no. You'll still need to ask what is the easiest way to interpret its readings in the Expert Advisor for the automated trading.

Tantrik:
will be 2940

And then?

emotraid:

and granddad is probably a Ghanaian, he drilled his head to communicate with space ))))

You know Gunn, too? i-.............., there's no words.))))

Tantrik:
will be 2940

It was said that there would be no drop https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45438/page391

When I got here no one answered, am I the only one who uses trailing or anyone else? And if so, how many pips do you usually put?

emotraid:

And then?
While the rise is slow, set an indicator on H1 with a hindsight of 85 and watch.

emotraid:

And then?
Reason: