[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 397

strangerr:
No, guys, no hand to sell)))
Me neither, what about the dollar/franc?

margaret:
I see the eu/yen is already out of step with the euro/dollar, it's still going up...
The yen is falling stronger than the dollar, the pound is growing faster than the dollar, nothing unusual, I just found a currency that lets you earn more than the euro, which is going up and down .... The eurodollar is flying in a 50 pips wide channel, it always does this before the reversal.

margaret:
me too, what about the dollar/franc?

Same as with the euro only in reverse)))

odiseif:
The yen is falling stronger than the dollar, the pound is rising faster than anyone else, nothing unusual, I just found a currency that allows earning more than the euro, which is going up and down .... The eurodollar is flat in my 50 pips wide channel, it always happens before the reversal.
I don't mind it turns, but why should I sit nervously watching it beating against my order or going through it a hundred times, if I can wait for a signal on a larger TF and set an order, flicking the candles and spitting on the ceiling...

yurchenko:
It's not clear
For, indeed, the pound has begun to fall.

margaret:
I don't mind it turning around, but why should I sit nervously watching it beating against my order or going through it a hundred times, or even more, if I can wait for a signal on a larger TF and set an order, clicking my fingers and spitting on the ceiling...
I am right, but you should also take into account my rightness when I don't insist to sell.)

yosuf:
For, indeed, the pound has begun to fall.
Share the turkey again!

odiseif:
You're right, but you should also consider my point that I did not insist on selling) It's a matter of life, who spits the husk of sunflower seeds in the ceiling, who drops of valerian drops into the glass).

The glass rules!!! The main thing is to pour the right glass))) and watch what you're pouring!

yosuf:
For, indeed, the pound began to fall.

The pound has broken away from the trend line.

odiseif:
I do not insist on selling, it's a matter of life, someone spits sunflower seeds in the ceiling and drops of valerian into the glass.)
this is my new investor, he's been pissed off, he dumped 30,000 greenbacks, and now he wants me to pay him back ....
Reason: